Implant Retained Dentures
Say goodbye to denture adhesives, sore spots and embarrassing moments with implant retained dentures that have a bite comparable to natural teeth. Dental implants from Newmarket Denture Clinic and Implant Solutions will hold your dentures firmly in place. Dental implants are small titanium screws that act as a substitute for the root portions of your missing teeth. As a biocompatible material, the implant will gently fuse with your jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. This makes your dentures a more natural part of you. With a more secure fit, you can talk, eat and laugh freely without having to worry about what your dentures are doing.
Dental Implants can be used for all kinds of restorations. At Newmarket Denture Clinic and Implant Solutions we use them like natural tooth roots to support our dentures and hold them in place. Your complete dentures or partial dentures are attached to your new artificial roots, providing you with greater stability than ever before.
Advantages of Newmarket Denture Clinic and Implant Solutions implant retained dentures include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Less denture base covering the roof of your mouth
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base
- A bite comparable to your own natural teeth
- Restored chewing ability with greater enjoyment of food
- Improved digestion and well being
- No more pressure points or sore spots